SELLING AT SMITH MOUNTAIN LAKE
My many years of experience in Smith Mountain Lake Real Estate and Property Management allows realtor Pat Bailey to guide you through the hurdles of selling your property quickly and in the best manner while maximizing your investment. Without proper guidance you may not get the maximum amount of equity from your property.
SELLING YOUR HOME AT SMITH MOUNTAIN LAKE HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER!
Consider the following:
- What is the current value of my home?
- Can you provide me with recent comparable that have sold?
- Why should I choose you over other agents?
- What can you do to market my home and get it exposed to the most buyers?
- What are my options if I am not using the home other than selling it? Can I rent the home? What can I expect if I want to rent the home? Will my subdivision allow this?
- Dock ownership and the many rules regarding this transfer of ownership
- Preparing for the post sale Home inspections and how to protect yourself and prepare your home for these.
- What do I need to do to my home to prepare it for sale?
- What improvements do I need to make to speed up the sales process?
As you can see, there are many factors to consider prior to putting your Smith Mountain Lake home on the market. Call me as soon as possible to further discuss the possible sale of your home and how we can get you the equity you deserve from your waterfront home.